Tape uses all sorts of open source tools, for which we are very grateful, and we wanted the contribute back to the community.
We thought in addition to code contributions, we could help by open sourcing our CLI for other people to tinker with as they please, and hopefully improve it!
Collaborate better during mobile development, for iOS & tvOS simulators and Android emulators and devices. Share screenshots, screen recordings as video or GIFs. Use with https://www.tape.sh/ or bring your own bucket! brew install edamameldn/tap/tape-cli or $ npm install -g tape-cli $ tape COMMAND running command...
We only ask that you don't clone Tape.sh for commercial use.
Licensed under Creative Commons license
All sounds have been slightly modified by normalising volume
Error Wooden by original_sound
High quality minimalist and simple interfaces pack specially designed for mobile devices, applications and video games. Minimalist interfaces pack: https://audiojungle.net/collections/5271715-minimalist-interfaces?ref=original-sound
Freesound - pack: Achievement Confirmation by original_sound
None High quality minimalist and simple interfaces pack specially designed for mobile devices, applications and video games. Minimalist interfaces pack: https://audiojungle.net/collections/5271715-minimalist-interfaces?ref=original-sound
Awesome and free clips from https://www.pexels.com/ to form parts of the marketing video
- Amazing photos on this help site from https://unsplash.com/
- Cool SVG backgrounds from: https://www.svgbackgrounds.com/
- The super sleek app icon from Jamie Heuze which I used as a base for the Tape icon https://dribbble.com/shots/3914831-Sublime-Text-Icon-Sketch-and-icns-Files
Some base templates from Sketchappsources that I used:
🏗️ Thanks to some incredible libraries
- RedwoodJS for the amazing framework, and the incredible community https://redwoodjs.com/
- A handful of libraries from Wulkano digital collection https://github.com/wulkano
- The awesome and free open source screen recorder again from Wulkano: https://github.com/wulkano/Kap - that was an incredibly useful reference
- So many incredible libraries from Sindresorhus: https://github.com/sindresorhus/
- Ofcourse the incredibly powerful tool FFMpeg: https://ffmpeg.org/ for transcoding. Used without modification, source for transcoder available https://github.com/tapehq/tape-cli
- Beautiful tailwind UI collection from Robert Broersma https://statik.ly/