These are the terms of service for www.tape.sh (Site). The Site is operated by or on behalf of Rockhoppr Ltd trading as edamame studio (we, us and our). For the purposes of the EU GDPR, we are the data controller.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions rom time to time by changing it on the Site. This document was last updated on 27 August 2020.
You may only use the Site for commercial and non-commercial use and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
- use the Site and anything available from the Site for unlawful purposes
- remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- attempt to use our sharing service for anything other than "Tapes" - images, videos - uploaded using any of the Tape clients, such as the CLI
All rights granted to you under these terms and conditions will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
All intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Site. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
Any tapes you upload are your intellectual property, and not ours - except for the process by which the tape was created. We will not use your uploaded images/videos without prior consent.
We do not control the material submitted to share using the Tape.sh service ("User Submissions"). You are solely responsible for the content of your User Submissions as submitted by you and acknowledge that all User Submissions express the views of their respective authors, and not our views.
User Submissions must not:
- transmit or distribute any virus and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements.
- contain, transmit, distribute, link to or otherwise make available, or advertise or promote any content that infringes any intellectual property rights or data protection, privacy or other rights of any other person, is defamatory or in breach of any contractual duty or any obligation of confidence, is obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing, inciteful of violence or hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory (on any ground), liable to cause anxiety, alarm or embarrassment, knowingly false or misleading, or that does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations or is otherwise objectionable (“Prohibited Content“);
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity;
- contain, transmit or distribute any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, marketing or promotional material or other form of solicitation (spam); or
Whilst we do not pre-screen User Submissions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any User Submission submitted by you and/or to close any topic, at any time without notice to you.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded; or
- for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses - if you are a business user, in no event shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses.
You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms and conditions or the Site will only be dealt with by the English courts
Please submit any questions, concerns or comments you have about these terms of service via the help site - https://help.tape.sh/articles/help/